15/07/2013

Suitable







Pictures by: Jelmer Steenhuis

The shorts come with a white jacket, but I like to wear it like this too.
The black tailored jacket had pearl buttons. Though I liked black buttons better so I replaced them.

My new sunglases do make me think of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the glasses that Johnny Depp is wearing in the movie. I really like that crazy image. It has a beautiful retro style with an innovative curl on the side. It's inspired on sunglasses of Prada.

Tailored jacket: Claudia Sträter // Buy at: www.claudiastrater.com
Tailored shorts pants: Wolford // Buy at: www.wolfordshop.nl
White tank top: Mango // Buy at: www.mango.com
Shoes: Kennel en Schmenger // Buy at: www.dicapolavori.com
Bag: Georges Rech // Buy at: www.zalando.nl/
Pendants: Mi Moneda (silver necklace is not a moneda, my moneda necklacee is broken) // Buy at: www.mi-moneda.com
Sunglasses: So Retro // Buy at: www.topvintage.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment